Tour Takoma Village Cohousing - 9/11/21 2p-3:30p Virtually, of course!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 20:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Have you seen all the cohousing events happening in the Mid Atlantic area?
It's an abundance of Tours along with info sessions for forming groups.

To maximize YOUR time ... you can tour Takoma Village Cohousing VIRTUALLY from
the comfort of your home via Zoom.

We will cover all the same information and you will see all of the common
spaces we normally cover during an in-person tour — with plenty of time for Q&A.

To learn more about cohousing in general and Takoma Village in particular plan
to attend this virtual event.

Attending this virtual event is a TWO PART process.

1.  SIGN-UP on MEETUP.

https://tinyurl.com/s78basa

Once you sign up on Meetup, click on the link that will show on the RIGHT hand
column under ONLINE EVENT.  This will take you to the event registration page
on Zoom.

2.  REGISTER on ZOOM.

After you register on Zoom, you will be sent an email with your very own
personal link to sign-in to attend the LIVE virtual presentation on September
11. Don't lose that personal link. It's specific to
you and only you. There is no generic link. Suggest you copy and paste the link
into your calendar or into whatever device you use to keep track of your events
and meetings.

Want to get a head start? Check out our Takoma Village website for special
information for people interested in living here:

https://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Please join us on Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say "close enough”,  I
agree.

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!