Re: COVID divisions
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
My take on this is that accepting vs refusing the Covid vaccine represent
two extremely different ways of thinking and of making decisions, and I'm
not sure a community based on group (and maybe unanimous) decision-making
can succeed with such a stark difference right down the middle.
   Muriel at Shadowlake Village