Re: COVID divisions (b farris)
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 13:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
Izzy - It turns out that the COVID19 stuff just amplified personality quirks. I
am a screenwriter and characters best expose their true natures when they are
under stress. I would say, that is what the COVID pandemic did. It forced
people to act and react during times of stress and made their true selves more
evident. As we move into COVID21 I for one will be better prepared to deal with
people.

Thx,

Alan O

Alan O'Hashi