Re: Reality Based and Truth Seeking
From: Jill B Murray (jillbmurrayyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 08:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
Fern,

There were many people on both sides of the issue who misread Charles’s words,
so he wrote a response which was included at the end of the essay in my post.
Did you read the response? I hope you do.

There is no ill will in the article or judgement of individuals, it is a social
critique which points out some patterns to consider. Examination of social
patterns has been a hallmark of cohousers, for many it’s what has got folks
t/here.

Pierce Jill Murray (she/her)
Community seeker
Live in Idyllwild, CA