Reminder to join us THIS Sunday for our Cohousing over Time event :: 9 AM Pacific / Noon Easter
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

We are very much looking forward to seeing you and meeting many new people at
our Cohousing over Time virtual event this Sunday.

12 sessions to choose from with wonderful cast of presenters, lots of planned
breaks, a virtual exhibit hall, open discussion times, lots of fantastic
attendees, our passionate and welcoming Coho/US leaders and (hopefully) you.

And, as usual, it is great value for money - only $65.
For community discounts , see the registration page which is linked to below.

Sky Blue is our keynoter. Learn more about Sky here http://incommunity.us
Title: Embracing Change: The challenges and possibilities of established
communities

Brief: Becoming a stable, established community is something to celebrate. It
can also bring a whole slate of problems that may not pose an existential
danger, but can drain the life out of a community. This doesn’t have to just be
the way it is. If we come together and embrace the challenge a whole new world
of community is possible.

You can find all the conference details here
https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-time/
If you want to go directly to registration, here is that page
https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/2021-cohousing-over-time

In community,
Neil Planchon

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads, Development and Help Desk. Foundation for Intentional
Community (FIC)