Re: National Cooperative Bank
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:16:00 -0700 (PDT)
> On Aug 30, 2021, at 4:11 PM, Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at]
> cohousing-solutions.com> wrote:
>
> Yes and Yes.... I've spent a fair amount of time developing a relationship
> with NCB. They did the Village Hearth construction loan.
>
> Unfortunately, a few years back when they wanted more data on cohousing and
> specifically wanted more data from communities on the East Coast that I had
> not been involved in, they could not get information out of communities and
> they gave up on that effort.

One problem is that the people are are contacted in each community sometimes
have no idea how important this information is to the larger cohousing
community or the future of cohousing. People don’t understand why anyone should
be asking about their mortgages, or they don’t understand their mortgage
details themselves.

We have to get creative in finding people in each community who will ferret out
information.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines