Online courses available
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:27:20 -0700 (PDT)
Karen Gimnig (www.karengimnig.net) is offering two courses in October. I'm
excited to offer these course to the broader cohousing community as well as
my client groups. A free, self-guided online mirroring lesson is required
as a prerequisite.

Cost is $120 for four 2-hour sessions.

To sign up, reply to this email with your name, payment preference (check
or PayPal), and the course you'd like to attend.

Course Descriptions:

Wednesdays Oct 6, 13, 20, 27, 9-11am Pacific, 12-2 East

Conflict - Part 1 reviews and deepens the practice of mirroring and fills
out the use of the Imago Dialogue Process.  At the same time we'll be
working on individual awareness of our responses to conflict and ways we
can engage with it most successfully. Mirroring Basics, a self-guided
online course is a required prerequisite and is included in the cost of
registration.

This course is the first of three parts of my conflict series. It is useful
as a single course or as part of the full series. Part 1 is a prerequisite
for Part 2 (individuals in conflict), which is a prerequisite for Part 3
(pairs in conflict).  Each part consists of 4 two-hour sessions.

Wednesdays Oct 6, 13, 20, 27, 4-6pm Pacific, 7-9pm East

Facilitation - Part 1

The Facilitator Series is a beginner primer for facilitation of community
meetings.

Part 1 covers relational basics for facilitators: reading the room,
contracting with the group, listening, seeking common ground, and staying
in the facilitator role. In addition to learning specific skills and
strategies, each facilitator will be invited to self-reflection and
personal growth along with practice.

Part 2, covers mechanics, strategies and facilitation methods while
building on the work of Part 1.

In Community,
Karen Gimnig
Professional Facilitator