Fwd: UBUNTU - RACIAL EQUITY TOOLS, 3DAYS EVENT
From: Crystal Farmer (crystalbyrdfarmergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nonty Sedibe <nontys [at] gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 10:40 AM
Subject: Fwd: UBUNTU - RACIAL EQUITY TOOLS, 3DAYS EVENT
To: RISE UBUNTU NETWORK <riseubuntunetwork [at] gmail.com>, Crystal Farmer <
crystalbyrdfarmer [at] gmail.com>, Andrew Smith <andyprocess [at] gmail.com>,
Joy
Warmington <joyw [at] brap.org.uk>

Hi please support us in sharing this event with your networks, thank you.

Dear Friends,

Rise Ubuntu Network and partners are inviting you to  a 3days event on
November 5th, 6th, 7th ,  *Ubuntu - racial equity tools, healing racism
within us and our communitie.*
 We have also invited experienced trainers and speakers who have been
actively focusing on social justice in their communities and organisations
including Dr Robin DiAngelo as our guest speaker. There will also be
workshops and processing.

Attached is the programme and speaker list, a flyer and here
<https://weareubuntuproject.weebly.com/events.html> is the link to the
registration form.

*Donation to this event is to support  the future continuation of this
work. *
*We have a few spaces for those who can not afford to pay, please contact
us as soon as possible.*

In community,

Nontokozo Nonty C. Sabic
Email2 - riseubuntunetwork [at] gmail.com

International Facilitator,Trainer and Indigeneous Knowledge Keeper
www.nontycharitysabic.com
Interim CoPresident of ECOLISE <https://www.ecolise.eu/council/>
Co-Foundress of RISE UBUNTU NETWORK  www.risecircle.org
Past-Board member and Ambassador of the Global Ecovillage Network
<https://gen-europe.org>
I recommend - Sustaining All Life <https://www.sustainingalllife.org>  and Deep
Adaptation Forum <https://www.deepadaptation.info>

*Ubuntu - I am because we are. The time of separation is over!*

--
Pronouns: she/her

Websites:
www.crystalbyrdfarmer.com
www.bigsisterteams.com

Buy "The Token: Common Sense Ideas for Increasing Diversity in Your
Organization" wherever you buy books or online
<https://newsociety.com/books/t/the-token?aff=28>