Re: cats and dogs and sociocracy, and a copy of our pet policy
From: Richard L Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 19:46:29 -0700 (PDT)
Before we moved into Casa Verde, we had many discussions about a pet policy and
a smoking policy.  We were finally able
to agree that pets would not be allowed to smoke anywhere on the property.

Dick Kohlhaas
Member of Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
34 households on 4 acres  1.5 miles from center of city.  Built in 2002.
 www.casaverde.us