2BR for Sale in Sacramento, CA
From: Katie Hymans (haikailigmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 14:25:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

Come be our neighbor at Southside Park Cohousing in Sacramento, CA!
Southside Park Coho is one of the oldest communities in the country, so
we're well-established and thriving. We're an active community that
typically (in non-pandemic times) has 2-3 meals a week.

We have 25 units and are in a very walkable neighborhood with an
amazing park one block away. Also close to the train station, if you work
in the San Francisco Bay Area!

The 2BR that is for sale has been recently remodeled and has lots of light.
It faces the shared yard in the back. Check out the Zillow listing
<https://www.zillow.com/b/444-t-st-sacramento-ca-9Npzg3/> for more
specifics about the unit, as well as pictures.

Please help us find our new neighbor!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
~ Katie Hymans

--
At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new