Fwd: Posts from CAI Advocacy Blog for 10/26/2021
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 08:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
The Community Associations Institute sends regular newsletters of changes in
the law that affect condos and coops. This one contains updates related to
Fannie Mae’s new project requirements. Whether your project has any connection
to Fannie Mae or not, the information is a good guide to best practices and
knowing which way the wind is blowing. This newsletter focuses on the
structural and financial stability problems that resulted in the collapse of
the condominium in Surfside FL.

The 10% budget reserves is totally minimal. We just finalized our budget for
2022 and 44% of our budget is savings in reserves.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC