Hangout and Appreciating Karin Hoskin :: Mon Nov 29 at 4:35pm Pacific
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:46:40 -0800 (PST)
Hello colleagues

Happy Thanksgiving week!

I have calendared an hour of Karin Hoskin’s time on her day before last day of
being Coho/US’ Executive Director. We will gather on Monday November 29th
starting at 4:35pm Pacific so we can appreciate and celebrate her.

If you would like to join me, please email me directly.

In community,
Neil - neil [at] swansway.com

Co-Developer and Co-Founder. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association (CohoUS)
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network (CRN)
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)