Growing group in Toronto needs new members!
From: Alan Hahn (aa683freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 16:03 CDT
LARK, a Toronto co-housing group 3 years in the making, is now expanding
to the 20-25 projected households.  Our group is half completed - a
tolerant, spirited bunch of single and married people of eight
nationalities who share a love for good design, nature, ecology, food,
culture, ideas, and other nourishment for the soul.  We are looking for a
site in Toronto, close to the subway, our work and favorite haunts.  LARK
will have homes of several sizes with small gardens or terraces, parking
underground, and shared facilities for meals, gardening, talking by the
fireplace and more.  The cost will compare with buying a house in
Toronto.  We want to create a balance of all ages, including children,
and plan to move in 1998.

We are having an open house sometime in May. Please contact Ulla Colgras for
more information at (416) 533-6200 (phone) or 533-1966 (fax) or respond
directly to this sender.

Alan Hahn