any dome homes out there?
From: Steven J. White (stevebarkingcat.org)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:05:20 -0500
With all the talk about new construction (which I thought wasn't
necesarily the raison d'etre of cohousing) I'm caught wondering if any
groups around the country aare building dome homes as part of their
little collectives.

Plans for a dome home are in my future and I'd like to find out if any
groups have found a way to introduce this concept into their community.

Thanks in advance,

- Steven White
http://barkingcat.org/
http://hyperreal.org/~stevenj
"Remember:  whereever you go, there you are."
                - Buckaroo Bonzai (my personal hero)