Visit to Seattle
From: Dan Everett (dmepollux.cs.uga.edu)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:56:42 -0500
Yeah, I had some problems with that one. I am working with
Support.

dan
----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:14:24 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Seattle area cohousers,

        This November 12-14 I plan to attend a conference on
Participant Oriented Design in Seattle. I am quite excited
about visiting your city, about which I've heard nothing
but wonderful tales.

        Would any of your communities, within reasonable
public transit range of downtown, be interested in putting
up my wife and me for two or three nights? We'd like very
much to experience a slice of your community life.

        Of course a reciprocal invitation goes out to any
of the list readers, in Seattle or elsewhere, who may be
passing through Athens GA.

Thanks
Dan Everett
Kenney Ridge Community