Insurance
From: Joel Plotkin (joelsunyit.edu)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:13:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello list,
I'm at Hundredfold Farm in Pennsylvania, where we're hoping to break ground
this Spring. I've looked at the archives on insurance policies for common areas
and found some useful information. We're structured as a condominium, with our
tree farm as a separate corporation. Insurance agents we've spoken to have
asked about comparable projects in our region, and how they've dealt with
common areas insurance. I'd like to hear from Takoma Village, Ecovillage of
Loudon County, Liberty Village, or others in the midAtlantic. And Rob Sandelin,
you posted a nice description of Sharingwood's policy in the 1990s--any changes
or new twists since then? Off list replies are fine.
Joel Plotkin
Hundredfold Farm
Orrtanna, PA