Re: Fallback Voting Methods- By Household or Member?
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:05:15 -0800 (PST)
Sharon:

   Recently our community had an issue sitting around for a few weeks being
debated endlessly.  One member was so frustrated about no action being taken
on the issue that she offered to facilitate a meeting in which a vote would
be taken without first  asking for consensus.

   In your opinion, what would be a reasonable number of attempts to get a
proposal passed by consensus after which going for a vote would be the next
step?

Norm Gauss