From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

In relation to reacting to off-topic posts, I've found the following advice from other list servers useful to me:

If you believe a posting is off-topic, reply to the poster *privately*. If you wish, you can also copy the list server manager on the reply.

Thanks,
David

JP Cohousing
All moved in and one 3-bedroom left!