RE: moving to town of your dreams
From: Michael Jupin (mike_jupinexcite.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:13:13 -0700 (PDT)
 Jyotsna, I am forwarding your e-mail to several friends who have made the
decision to live in the city of Louisville - a couple of them live in the inner
city by choice. I also live in the city limits but not the inner city.
Additionally, we are exploring establishing a cohousing development in the
city. Thanks, MikeMichael JupinSouth Louisville Community Ministries4803
Southside DriveLouisville, KY 40214(502)361-7763 Fax (502) 3614668SLCM [at]
slcm.org--- On Wed 06/29, < Jyotsna64 [at] aol.com > wrote:From: [mailto:
Jyotsna64 [at] aol.com]To: cohousing-l@cohousing.orgDate: Wed, 29 Jun 2005
12:35:22 EDTSubject: [C-L]_ moving to town of your dreamsHi! I am in the
process of doing research for a potential magazine article on "moving to the
town (or city) of your dreams." I am looking for people, especially families,
who have chosen a town or city in which to live based on quality-of-life
issues, and not just because of a job. If you know of such people/families,
please reply to my
e-mail: _jyotsna64@aol.com_ (mailto:jyotsna64 [at] aol.com) . Thanks!Jyotsna
SreenivasanMoscow, ID
 mailing list -- Unsubscribe, archives and other info at:
http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-L/

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com