Common Ground in Aspen
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:02:55 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 9, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Rob Sandelin wrote:

Using the Common Ground cohousing group in Aspen as a model of failure

Is there anyone on the list from this community? I have some questions. Graham Meltzer has included their site plan at his website but there is no other information. They are not in the Communities Directory.

We hear from time to time of communities that got built but then decided not to be cohousing and I would like to track them down and see how things are going. And what their definition of what they are not was when they decided not to be it.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC