Central Pellet boiler
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:25:26 -0800 (PST)
Peterborough, NH is a great place! Great folk music in addition to the other benefits listed.

On Feb 8, 2007, at 5:15 PM, Sghulbert [at] aol.com wrote:
 The central pellet boiler plant will use a  locally produced
biomass fuel instead of imported fossil fuels to provide heat and hot water.

I'm interested in how this will happen. There was a central pellet boiler in our plans for our community of 34 households, but it seems like the right size boiler (??) is not available. Are you having one single central heat system, or a few, distributed around the community?

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
PastorLiz [at] verizon.net
Mosaic Commons