Re: Anyone have a "member's charter"?
From: Nessa Dertnig (nessamainecohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 03:23:54 -0800 (PST)
We here in Belfast (Maine) Cohousing & Ecovillage don't have one, but I'd love
to see yours if you're willing to share!
Nessa

www.mainecohousing.org

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:07:21 +0000
From: peterpiper [at] riseup.net
Subject: [C-L]_ Anyone have a "member's charter"?
To: Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>

We are considering developing a members charter and I wonder whether
other coho communities already had one.

We will move in next February, but already we have more than 10
community agreements, which got into the detail of individual rights.
Part of the thinking of a "member's charter" is to be explicit about
some of our mutual responsibilities to each other.

This shouldn't be more than one page and be a great set of promises to
make to each other (and ourselves) as we move into homes next to each other.

Alan (www.lilac.coop member, in the UK)