Re: An Extraordinary Event: Connecting in Cohousing Conference
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 07:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Chris --

Yes, it’s very cool that these sessions will be available shortly for people to
view.  My sessions were excellently presented so I can assume the others were,
too.  The Q&A by participants in my sessions were likewise stimulating — it’s
really good stuff!  Even in the videos you can meet new people working in
cohousing.

It’s worth the time and the money.

Hey — other folks on this list who attended — what do you think?  How were your
sessions?  What session would you recommend?  What were your takeaways?

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

When Isaac Newton stayed home to avoid the 1665 plague, he discovered the Laws
of Gravity, Optics, and he invented Calculus

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!