All-day tomorrow / Sat Apr 24th :: National Open House 2021 | Cohousing
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone

Tomorrow, All-day tomorrow / Sat Apr 24th is National Open House 2021 day.
Visit dozens of communities virtually and some in person. We’ve listed
communities who we have heard from so far here
> https://www.cohousing.org/national-open-house-2021/
> <https://www.cohousing.org/national-open-house-2021/>

Enjoy your tour day, then come visit with Coho/US, some of its partners,
community residents and everyone who got a chance to visit communities and make
new friends.

Community of Communities Gathering / Wrap up and Celebration
4PM Pacific / 7PM Eastern
The link in the 4th paragraph on this page
https://www.cohousing.org/national-open-house-2021/

Email me if you have questions neil [at] swansway.com <mailto:neil [at]
swansway.com>

In community,
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)