Discount Code FIC10 for re; build Online Conference on Building Regenerative Villages TOMORROW
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Sharon!
Hello Everyone

FIC has multiple connection with the re:build community. Several folks
presenting are part of our community of communities circle. Among many are
Cynthia Tina (FIC co-director and https://www.cynthiatina.com) is one of them
and Diana Leafe Christian (Author, speaker, teacher and
https://dianaleafechristian.org). The Terran Collective is also presenting and
I have an appreciation for their work.  And do look at the agenda, looks like
there is something for (almost) everyone.

Anyhow, if you choose to attend, please use FIC10 to get your and yours a 10%
discount. Here again is the link to see who all is presenting and to register
https://re-build.co/

Be well

In community,
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)