Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 15, 2021, at 7:12 PM, Maggi <librarymaggi [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  I don't think you're
> likely to lure in anyone younger than me, though, and I'm in my 40s.
> Maybe it's time to shift platforms.

What platform will do the same thing? Form a community of people who know each
other that is open to wannabes, newbes, and bes? Provide almost instant

———
Sharon Villines, Editor & Publisher
Affordable Housing means 30% of household income
Cohousing means self-developed, self-governed, self-managed
http://affordablecohousing.com

To subscribe to the discussion list send a blank message to:
affordablecohousing+subscribe [at] groups.io