Home for sale at Swan's Market Cohousing (Oakland CA)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:17:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone - Greetings from Oakland CA!

As is our custom, we are letting you all know about this exciting cohousing
opportunity!

One of the homes (788 SF) at Swan’s Market Cohousing is for sale. We have
published an ad in the Foundation for Intentional Community’s Classifieds which
you can see here
https://www.ic.org/advert/for-sale-beautiful-1-bedroom-loft-in-old-oakland-swans-cohousing-525k/

<https://www.ic.org/advert/for-sale-beautiful-1-bedroom-loft-in-old-oakland-swans-cohousing-525k/>
 and we’ve also added a page to our website which you can visit here
https://www.swansway.com/unit-m-for-sale/
<https://www.swansway.com/unit-m-for-sale/>. Please take the time to learn more
about our community by visiting the site’s other pages.

If you are interested in learning more about our community, meet some of the
members of the community and ask about/see the home which is for sale, we have
scheduled two open house events for the weekend of June 26 and 27th. Please
follow the links below to sign-up to attend!

In-person (Saturday June 26 — 1-3 PM Pacific)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/swans-market-info-session-and-tour-june-2021-in-person-registration-159949299661?

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/swans-market-info-session-and-tour-june-2021-in-person-registration-159949299661?>

Virtual (Sunday June 27 — Noon-1 PM Pacific)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/swans-market-info-session-and-tour-june-2021-virtual-registration-159948922533?

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/swans-market-info-session-and-tour-june-2021-virtual-registration-159948922533?>

Please share this message with your neighbors, folks on your mailing lists and
others who are interested in living in an urban cohousing community. Thank you

In community,
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads, Development & Help Desk. Foundation for Intentional Community
(FIC)