This Saturday!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
We're looking forward to gathering
<https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/reopen-2021/> this Saturday to share
experiences of re-opening.  This is an event for everyone! 4pm Pacific, 7pm
Eastern.

If you have experienced reopening in your community, please come and share.

If you are curious about community reopening, please come, we'll share.

If you have photos of your reopening or spring/summer activities, please
email them to me at karencohous [at] gmail.com. I need them by 3pm Pacific (6
eastern) to include them in the photo contest.  (There will be prizes!!)

The online Reopen Cohousing event is free for everyone.
Details here <https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/reopen-2021/>.

Zoom link
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82091393852?pwd=QVBYZDdpZkJubjhIbzdUdFMwMG12QT09>
: