Re: Need words to Cohousing Song
From: Alicia George (ajgeorgeearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 11:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
I’m not sure if the cohousing song lyrics below are the lyrics you’re looking
for, but these are the ones we sing. We think one of our former residents came
up with them.

Alicia George
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC

There’s No      Housing Like    Cohousing
Lyrics  by      Mary    Jane    Cavallo
Sung    to      the     tune    of      “There’s        No      Business
Like    Show    Business”

There’s no      housing like    cohousing,
There’s no      housing I       know!
Every   time    you     turn    around: a       meeting!
Trying  just    to      get     proposals       out.
Someone always  has     to      bring   up      values.
I       want    to      scream, holler, and     shout!

There’s no      living  like    co-living,
Like    no      living  I       know!
But     then    we      have    a       picnic  and     it’s    great   to
see
The     kids    running around  in      glee
And     neighbor        helping neighbor        out     is      mighty  neat.
Like    no      housing I       know,
I’m     glad    I       live    in      co!