Join us Aug 29 - Cohousing Over Time
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 09:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
Registration is now open for Cohousing Over Time. This event is focused on
the early adopters of cohousing, communities who have been living together
for 10 years or more. What are the unique challenges for communities that
have passed the settling in stage and are maturing in their time together
and in the age of their members.

Register today at
https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/2021-cohousing-over-time

Remember that CohoUS partners (Community Partner, Community Launch and
Individual Partner programs)  and their members do not need to register for
this event. Please check with your community contact to be sure you have a
partner user account on the website and let us know if you are having any
trouble getting that set up. We thank you for your ongoing support and look
forward to seeing you at the event. We'll send event instructions to all
partner users the week of the event.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director