Re: question about cohousing communities that have not made it
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
The more specific and specialized the smaller pool of potentially interested
cohousers.  I’d try to just work on rural cohousing project if I were you.
There are people who prefer not to live in a city and now that more can work
remotely it seems that might fly.Bonnie FergussonSwans Market CohousingOakland,
CA

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, July 29, 2021, 1:21 AM, David Oesper via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l