Messages March thru April 11, 2013
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:46:00 -0700 (PDT)
Messages March thru April 11, 2013

Index  (Search for *** repeatedly to find messages below)
Mon,  4 Mar Shannon Williams   URGENT: Thank your legislator for supporting
Solar!
Wed,  6 Mar Shannon Williams   FW: FYI Renewable Energy Standard hearing
rescheduled to 9:00am Friday March, 8
Wed, 13 Mar Shannon Williams   This is the week! MN Legislators voting on clean
energy bills NOW!
Wed, 20 Mar Shannon Williams   Senate vote this week on Keystone XL -- how
Minnesota can help
Sun, 24 Mar Nancy B. Miller    Climate change networking
Mon, 25 Mar Shannon Williams   RE: Climate change networking
Mon, 25 Mar Shannon Williams   Proposed climate change meeting
Wed, 27 Mar Shannon Williams   Next meeting of the CCC
Thu, 28 Mar Shannon Williams   Tweak to climate change meeting
Sat, 30 Mar Carole Rydberg     Re: Next meeting of the CCC
Wed,  3 Apr Shannon Williams   State Climate Change Action Items
Sat,  6 Apr Carole Rydberg     Re: State Climate Change Action Items
Mon,  8 Apr Shannon Williams   Please SIGN ON to protect Minnesota from Frac
Sand Mining!
Wed, 10 Apr Shannon Williams   CCC Reminder
Thu, 11 Apr Nancy B. Miller    Climate Change Changers