FW: Climate Change Roundtable - August 5
From: MADELINE SIMON (madeline-mplsmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
I just received this from a MAP member:

Hello, everyone.  I just received word today that Environment Minnesota is
hosting a roundtable on Climate Change next Monday, August 5, at 6 p.m.  The
panel will include:

~ The Governor’s aide who is his top environment advisor
~ Allan Anderson of the University of St. Thomas
~ And “climate activist” John Abraham (who is also on the UST faculty and is
considered a worldwide expert on climate statistics and change)

It will take place at the Saint Paul Central Library (Rice Park).  Could be an
interesting discussion.  Perhaps I’ll see you there!  Peace, Dennis
Peace,
Madeline