Re: Horn of Africa presentation on October 2
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 08:47:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013, Fred H Olson wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Oct 2013, MADELINE SIMON wrote:
>
> > Please refresh my memory about this event; who is sponsoring, etc.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Shannon's original message about the event is at:
( East Africa to Minnesota - Connecting Hunger, Poverty & Climate Change )
 http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/fusclimate/msg00035.html

Just after I hit send I remembered a post I'd made a few weeks ago
on a similar topic:

Subject: Climate change a big factor causing war in Syria
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/fusclimate/msg00031.html

Clearly issues of poverty, justice, war are all have connections
to climate change.

Note that I have modified the footer at the bottom so each mailing
from this listserv has a better link to the archives.

Fred