FW: PolyMet Hearings & Comment Gatherings - New Action (MAPM)
From: MADELINE SIMON (madeline-mplsmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:33:06 -0800 (PST)
FYI: I posted these meetings to MAP's website, calendar, and membership for CCC.

Peace,
Madeline
MAP Communications
To: mapm [at] pjep.org
Subject: PolyMet Hearings & Comment Gatherings - New Action (MAPM)
From: mapm [at] pjep.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:30:12 -0600

Actions Options Tool Message

                        Greetings:

                        A new action has just been added on MAPM.

                        The details are as follows:

                        Action Name: PolyMet Hearings & Comment Gatherings

                        Action URL:
http://mapm.pjep.org/actions/PolyMet-Hearings-Comment-Gatherings

                        Action Mini URL: http://pjep.org/a3534