Re: Sierra Club Information
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:02:28 -0800 (PST)
Scott Jackson <sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com>
Fred, the list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
due to a problem.
The sign-up sheet isn't interactive. Here's a link to the Sierra Club North
Star Chapter website: http://northstar.sierraclub.org/. Just click on the
signup link on the homepage.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com