Fwd: Keep up the momentum in Aurora!
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:09:19 -0800 (PST)
Here's an email I got yesterday. I hope it fires up those who plan to
attend the PolyMet public hearing in St. Paul, and encourages those who
haven't yet decided to go to do so.

The Mining Truth email before the Duluth hearing sought volunteers to come
early and help out. This one does not. If the one before the St. Paul
hearing asks for volunteers, I plan to go early. Otherwise, I can always
use a ride.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com