Fwd: Resending - please read this one. Details on CCL Conference - thank you for registering!
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:26:41 -0800 (PST)
Here are some more details about the Citizens Climate Lobby (CCL) regional
conference this weekend at Macalester College, for anyone who may still be
on the fence. As you can see, I've registered, and Catherine Jordan is
giving me a ride.

Mindy Ahler, who sent the email from Cool Planet, attended the Be the Spark
climate organizing sessions with me in the fall, and she's one of 'our
people' whose picture and bio are posted at the MN350 site. By attending a
variety of workshops and events, I've begun to develop some useful contacts
in an expanding network of climate activists. The more people from
CCC/EcoMinds who extend themselves into the climate activist community, the
stronger our work and our group will become.

As we used to say in the day: Seize the time!

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com