MIT 2013 Energy and Climate Outlook
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 01:53:41 -0800 (PST)
Last year I downloaded the 2012 Energy and Climate Outlook from the MIT
Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change, read it, and
promptly forgot I had saved it to my documents file. Just now I came across
it, clicked on the MIT link, and found the 2013 Energy and Climate Outlook
here: http://globalchange.mit.edu/research/publications/other/outlook. I
haven't read it yet, but I found the 2012 Outlook to be clear and to the
point.

The Outlook is also available in a powerpoint version (which I downloaded
as a PDF document), if anyone thinks it might be useful as a presentation
to the CCC/EcoMinds working group or to an Adult Education class in the
future. I'm an informavore who restlessly seeks to acquire a better
understanding of the science and how to present it most effectively as a
way of influencing policy (which is why I am auditing three course at the
University of Minnesota on the science and policy of environmental change),
so I'd be happy to work on such a presentation if there were others willing
to work with me.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com