Fwd: Remember the Meeting in St. Paul Tomorrow!
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:20:28 -0800 (PST)
Here's one last push for the PolyMet public hearing tomorrow evening.
Because the intense windchill is forecast to continue, attendance may be
down (Sierra Club hopes for 2000+ people), so it would be great for as many
as possible from CCC/EcoMinds to attend. Because I'm bus-dependent, I would
really appreciate a ride.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com