Fwd: Connect with progressives across the state
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Yo CC Changers & Shannon!

Is this meeting of interest to anyone else? I could watch it at home, but
I'd prefer going with some compadres/commadres to the actual event. The
time, which comes up when you click the 'in person' sign up link, is 10:30
am-1:30 pm. Because the email mentions taking action, there may be some
post-meeting activism in the community, which why a crew from various FUS
action teams and MUUSJA working groups would be most excellent. As always,
I could use a ride. Thanks.

This event segues nicely to the Preach-In weekend event 'Love Your Planet
Comedy Night with J Drake Hamilton and The Theater of Public Policy' that
evening at 7:00-9:30 pm at St John's Episcopal Church, 4201 Sheridan Ave S,
in the Linden Hills neighborhood of Minneapolis (which I posted a few weeks
ago). More details are available at MN Interfaith Power & Light:
http://mnipl.org/.

Keep on keepin' on!

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com