Fwd: Next MN350 Tar Sands Team meeting this Thursday
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 23:48:26 -0800 (PST)
For those who want to follow the NOKXL vigil Monday night with more work
against tar sands, here's information about the next MN350 Tar Sands Team
meeting on Thursday. We're focusing on the Alberta Clipper pipeline running
through northern MN, which will carry more tar sands crude than the KXL
pipeline. I plan to attend if my viral infection declines to a dull ache.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com