Fwd: Transformational Resilience Webinar Recordings, Upcoming Webinars & Events
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 15:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
Here is an email with links to upcoming Transformational Resilience (TR)
introductory webinars sent to me by The Resource Innovation Group of
Eugene, OR. I haven't watched either of the webinars, but I intend to. My
sister-in-law, Sandy Moses, who is a mental health communicator and UU
living in Eugene, participated in an early planning session and recommends
The RI Group and TR.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com