Fwd: National day of resistance: Take action
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:56:32 -0800 (PST)
There will be a Police Brutality & Racial Injustice Response Action in
Minneapolis tomorrow sponsored by the Ferguson National Response Network.
It will be held at 1:00 pm at the Government Plaza on 5th Street between
3rd and 4th Avenues.

I plan to attend wearing my MN350 button to demonstrate that Black Lives
Matter to climate/environmental justice activists who understand that To
Change Everything, We Need Everyone. I expect the experience to provide an
enhanced sense of immediacy to a vibrant sense of urgency when I join the
discussion of Naomi Klein's This Changes Everything at 3:00 pm.
Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com