Thousands, sorry, I meant 100's in St. Paul March Saturday
From: MADELINE SIMON (madeline-mplsmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
Caught the waffling of the local NBC news anchor when he said: "thousands,
sorry, I meant 100's."  He obviously had heard and perhaps said 1,000's earlier
and was in some way instructed to downplay the numbers to 100's.  Pipeline
industry also issued its official statement about how important the pipeline is
to Minnesota.

Overnight, St. Paul paper revised numbers from 100's to 1,000's.

And webpage for NBC local affiliate is trying to have it both ways.  A text
posted yesterday says 100's.  Article coming up just says "Activists."

Minneapolis paper:

http://www.startribune.com/pipeline-protest-draws-large-crowd-to-st-paul/306373801/
"Activists such as 350.org founder Bill McKibben, Sierra Club President
Aaron Mair, and Ojibwe “water walker” Sharon Day — some of whom led the
long-running battle against the controversial giant Keystone pipeline —
say they hope to turn Minnesota’s pipeline into the next national
organizing symbol against tar sands and climate change."

Peace,
Madeline