Sept 26: Rally for a Roadmap Out of Iraq
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:32:05 -0700 (PDT)
Join Minnesota's Members of Congress in Calling Now for an End to the
War and the Beginning of a Real Peace in Iraq!

Organized by Friends for a Non-Violent World and Peace in the Precincts

PLAN THE PEACE! Minnesotans Rally for a Roadmap Out of Iraq

Sun, Sept 26th, 3:30pm

Hoversten Chapel, Augsburg College
22nd Av S and Riverside Av S, Mpls

S P E A K E R S :
US Rep. Jim Oberstar
US Rep. Betty McCollum
US Rep. Martin Sabo
Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak
MN Rep. Keith Ellison

Special appearances by:
Don and Julie Larson - parents of two sons both deployed to the Middle East
Haider Al-Amery - Iraqi refugee and veteran of 1991 Shia uprising
against Saddam Hussein
Phil Steger - Executive Director, Friends for a Non-Violent World

If you...

... believe that too many have died
... that too much is being spent on war in Iraq and not enough on
reconstruction
... that the violence is escalating, not receding
... that our national leaders haven't really presented an alternative

If you...

... want US troops home safe and sound
... want Iraqis to be free, secure and self-ruling

If you...

... beleive that peace is possible, if that's what we truly seek

Then this rally and this Road Map is for you!

For More information and for a downloadable flier, go to
www.peaceintheprecincts.org, or www.fnvw.org.

The Road Map Out of Iraq is a Minnesota grassroots initiative written by
Friends for a Non-  Violent World and organized by Peace in the
Precincts to accomplish the two overriding aims of the American people
regarding Iraq: to bring US troops home and to guarantee Iraqi sovereignty.

We aim to unite Minnesota's diverse voters behind a real Road Map out of
Iraq.

www.peaceintheprecincts.org
www.roadmapoutofiraq.org
www.fnvw.org