Conversational Salon (no salon)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 08:44:27 -0800 (PST)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Pax Saloners. We won't be having a salon this Tuesday.

Next Tuesday we will have our holiday party between for Christmas and New Year, of 2011

The following Tuesday, Jan 11, we will show the documentary, The Chorus, produced and directed by my son-in-law, French Documentarian, Thierry Vivier. It is about the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus. We tried to show it before but the projector broke.

Jan 18, is the poetry of William Stafford

Jan. 25 Little Book of the Odd Month Club reads Washington Rules: America's Path to Permanent War by Andrew Bacevich.

Thanks, patty