Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 19:12:46 -0800 (PST)
HI, Next Tuesday's salon, Jan. 10, the guest will be Ady Wickstrom who has been very instrumental in starting the petition drive for people to sign who do not want our taxes spent on a Viking's stadium. The petitions are ready to begin, and if you do not come to the salon and want to help, please contact Ady :

ady [at] adywickstrom.com
(651) 780â5245

Visit our website:   www.NoStadiumTax.info

You will be able to get the petitions from her and start getting signatures. Only Ramsey County residents can sign. We need all the help we can get.

Thanks,

patty