Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:58:54 -0800 (PST)
HI,   This Tuesday, Feb. 21,  Frank Brown, Organizer,  Justice 4All, TakeAction
Minnesota, will be the guest and will be discussing with us the discrepancy of
African Americans and people of color in our Criminal Justice System and in our
prisons.   One of the things he is working on is to "Ban the Box", the box on
applications for employment where a person must declare him/herself a former
prisoner, thus, a felon, and making it almost impossible for getting the job.
He said it will be a very frank discussion.

Hope to see you.

Thanks,

patty