Pax-Salon (Open Conversation)
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 18:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Next Tuesday, May 19,  we will be having another Open Conversation.   We
seem to have a lot to discuss lately.
Hope to see you.

The following Tuesday,  May 26,  The discussion will be with Lois Noorgard,
the  Midwest Organizer for the Alaskan Wilderness.   This should be interesting
since President Obama just gave the green light for Shell to drill for oil in
the Arctic.

Also,  since i belong to WAMM (Women Against Military Madness) i will see if
any of the people on the salon list that gets this each week would like to
donate to the annual Walk Against Weapons which is coming up soon.   My email
is pattypax [at] icloud.com  if you want to send me any money to help w/this
much needed cause.   Email me and i will give you my address.   Thanks.